Monday, April 12, 2010

Speakers Speaking in Code

Just got back from my one-day Digital Fast and I'm starving! It wasn't that hard to stay away from the computer and keep my cell phone off the whole day. Maybe it was because I was sick and stayed in bed most of the day reading? Regardless, it's a nice exercise to try and limit your bit consumption and to recognize how much time is spent (wasted?) on your digital equipment.

In other exciting news, I saw an amazing Wilco concert this weekend in Philly- 3+ hours, nearly 40 songs on a Saturday night. Talk about just the right amount of information...(okay, that was a reach, even for me).

I'll be back soon with a tool I use for making sure I don't overload my project teams with information and keep them focused on our project goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment